Juventus will still be without Cristiano Ronaldo for this week’s Champions League match against Dynamo Kyiv.
While on international duty with Portugal, CR7 tested positive for coronavirus and was subsequently forced into isolation, with him still having a few days to go before the legal period of isolation is over.
He missed Saturday’s game against Crotone and Andrea Pirlo’s side surprisingly drew 1-1, which will present a worry to the Italian head coach that he will still be without his star man for European duties.
16 V. Mykolenko
94 T. Kędziora
6 T. Băluţă
- Juventus have won four of their previous five meetings with Dynamo Kiev in all competitions (D1), with each coming in the UEFA Champions League between 1998 and 2020.
- No Ukrainian side has ever beaten Juventus in the UEFA Champions League, with the Italian club winning five and drawing two of seven such games.
- Dynamo Kiev have only won one of their 12 previous away games against Italian sides in major European competition (D5 L6), a 3-0 win at Roma in the 2004-05 UEFA Champions League group stage.
- Juventus – who have already qualified for the round of 16 – have lost just two of their last 26 group stage home games in the UEFA Champions League (W16 D8), though one of those defeats came this season (vs Barcelona).
- Dynamo Kiev have won just one of their last 12 UEFA Champions League games (D4 L7), beating Besiktas 6-0 in December 2016. The Ukrainian side are looking to avoid losing three consecutive matches in the competition for the first time since losing all six group stage games in 2007-08.
- watch live here;
No related posts.