Video: Sarkodie Makes Peace With Shatta Wale At Black Love-Virtual Concert With ‘Megye Wo Girl”. The Black Love-Virtual Concert has been one of the most talked-about events and finally, we as a whole got the opportunity to appreciate the most one of a kind and memorable Virtual Concert.
During the cause of the premiere was a surprise appearance by Shatta Wale, Shatta Wale who is featured in Beyoncé ‘Already’ Black is King Album.
With a surprise performance from shatta wale, the duo performed their 2016 hit song collaboration, Megye Wo Girl, the two artists shook the stage with an intriguing mind-blowing performance.
Sarkodie’s former signee Akwaboah was also been invited to rock the stage with his creative music vibe for fans at the virtual concert.
Noted for his extraordinary style in the Ghanaian highlife music genre, the artiste gave his fans a joyous moment through the concert.
Sista Afia is barely five years in the Ghanaian music industry since her return from the UK to Ghana. She is noted for her charming and top-notch vocals.
The rap king featured her on the black love album on the song, “Broken Heart” in which they gave a breathtaking performance at the black love concert.
“The Blue” album which served us with the well-received single, “Say Cheese”, Kidi will share the stage with King Sark to perform the song “Hello” featured on the black love album.
Legend Amakye Dede was part of this exclusive concert. He performed alongside Sarkodie. Another artist who performed with the Rap God is a member of buk bak Prince Bright.
WATCH SARKODIE & SHATTA WALE’S PERFORMANCE BELOW:
- Black Sherif – Money (Remix) ft. Tulenkey x AMG Armani(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Joint 77 – Make Out (Prod. By Beat Boy)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pair me with Stonebwoy to face-off in a dancehall battle – Jupitar to Asaase Radio(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boko Haram artiste, Stonebwoy is very stupid; He needs a psychologist – Ola Michael fires (video)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Take me out of your useless SM WhatsApp groups- Joint 77(Opens in a new browser tab)
- See list of all the Jamaican artist stonebwoy has had a collaboration with.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Shatta Wale – Different Star (Prod. by Mix Master Garzy)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 5 Things That Happened At Asaase Radio When Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Met(Opens in a new browser tab)
- You Can’t Be My Friend If You’re Lazy, I Hate Lazy People – Fella Makafui(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Screenshot | Kuami Eugene Angrily Calls A Fan “KwaSiato” | His Reason will Sock You(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Sister Derby Gives Quamina MP And Friends A Treat At A ‘5 Star’ Food Joint (Video)